Nivalit is a modern, growing technology company specializing in web applications, mobile development, business analysis and consulting. We are intensively developing our team, now expanding it with a devops engineer.
We are currently expanding our software development team and we are looking for a person for the position of Junior DevOps Engineer.
- Development and maintenance of cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Maintenance of the system and application environment and its configuration (dockers)
- Caring for the CI / CD of the project
- Writing scripts to automate various processes (python; lambda)
- Possibility to contribute to the development of the application (kotlin)
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of the git version control system
- Knowledge of concepts such as containerization / virtualization (including the operation of dockers)
- Python programming skills
Nice to have
- Experience of working with EC2 / S3 / RDS / Route 53 / IAM / VPC (very nice to have: AWS certificates)
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and good software development practices
- Experience of working with relational databases, postgresql
- Knowledge of JVM (and Kotlin language)
What we offer
- Hybrid work (office in Krakow)
- Part-time job (minimum of 3/5)
- Flexible working hours
- Skill development opportunities including AWS preparation and certification
- Real impact on software development
- Well-connected office (roundabout parent) with a parking lot
- Private medical care
To apply for this job send us an email at email@example.com. In the title type the name of the position.
Can't find position that suits you? Leave us a message and we will try to find the best offer for you!